TeaCrine® is a patented compound that delivers energy, mental clarity, and improved motivation and mood.
TeaCrine® is ideal for anyone looking to increase their energy levels without increasing their heart rate or blood pressure. Based on preclinical and human clinical research, TeaCrine® facilitates a wide range of healthy functions while providing an edge in the fiercely competitive and rapidly growing markets of energy, performance, and cognitive achievement. Theacrine (as TeaCrine®) is the perfect non-stimulant compound that delivers powerful energy without the jitters or crash.*
TeaCrine® has a multi-pronged effect that is ideal for demanding athletes, driven professionals, gamers and anyone striving to attain peak performance. Based on preclinical and human clinical research, TeaCrine® facilitates a wide range of healthy functions in energy, focus, mood and motivation.*
TeaCrine®'s unique ability to enhance cognitive and physical performance in one safe, non-habituating ingredient has been validated in six separate human clinical trials.
- Data shows significant improvements in many parameters including:
- Increase in energy without jitters, irritability or habituation
- Increase in motivation to accomplish tasks
- Decrease in feelings of fatigue
- Increase in mental energy
- Caffeine and TeaCrine® are complimentary. Ingesting Caffeine and TeaCrine® increased the bio-availability of TeaCrine® in humans.
- TeaCrine® half-life is more than four times greater than caffeine; so. you feel the energy, mood and focus for 4 to 8 hours versus caffeine's 1-2 hours.
- Unlike caffeine, TeaCrine® had no impact on blood pressure, heart rate, irritability or jitters from acute dosing (125mg). This means TeaCrine® is not a stimulant, though it pairs well with stimulants like caffeine. This is important for those who are sensitive to caffeine, but want improved energy, mood and focus.
- TeaCrine® and caffeine are synergistic. Ingesting 125mg TeaCrine® and 150mg caffeine during physical exercise improved performance on choice reaction time and accuracy over caffeine alone.
- The TeaCrine® (125mg) + Caffeine (150mg) combination also showed it may improve alertness, selective attention, information processing and neuromotor performance compared to caffeine alone or placebo as measured on a complex choice reaction time test.
- The TeaCrine® (125mg) + Caffeine (150mg) combination may also increase exercise capacity and physical endurance compared to caffeine (275mg) alone as measured in a time-to-exhaustion test.
- The TeaCrine® (125mg) + Caffeine (150mg) combination may also improve sustained focus under fatiguing conditions when compared to caffeine alone (275mg) or placebo.
Mechanism of Action
Theacrine's (as TeaCrine®) multi-faceted effects come from the reactions between two neural pathways: dopaminergic and adenosiergic pathways. By affecting these major pathways and supporting other neurotransmitters, Theacrine (as TeaCrine®) increases energy without irritability and enables competitive athletes, active individuals and driven professionals to enhance their physical and mental performance.*
As documented in an open-source scientific publication on theacrine, concentrated theacrine doses activate dopamine receptors D1 and D2, supporting dopaminergic signaling.*
Research on theacrine also indicated that the compound increase activity in the nucleus accumbens (NAc) region of the brain, associated with reward, task completion and motivation.*
Decades of scientific studies show that high dopamine levels result in perceived feelings of energy, improved mood, sensations of pleasure, increased motivation and greater mental focus and clarity.*
In addition to boosting dopamine levels, Theacrine (as TeaCrine®) its effects on dopamine signaling, it's also thought to inhibit adenosinergic activity.*
Adenosine plays an important role in biochemical processes that promote fatigue sedation and relaxation.*
By inhibiting the activity of the A1 and A2a receptors, Theacrine (as TeaCrine®) may help decrease perceived feelings of fatigue.*
TeaCrine®'s unique ability to enhance performance in one safe, non-habituating ingredient has been proven in six seperate human clinical trials.
The human clinical research manuscripts are titled:
- The effects of TeaCrine®, a nature-identical purine alkaloid, on subjective measures of cognitive function, psychometric and hemodynamic indices in healthy humans: a randomized, double-blinded crossover pilot trial.
- Safety of TeaCrine®, a non-habituating, naturally-occurring purine alkaloid over eight weeks of continuous use.
- Assessment of the Drug–Drug Interaction Potential Between Theacrine and Caffeine in Humans.
- The Effects Of TeaCrine® And Caffeine On Endurance And Cognitive Performance During a Simulated Match in High-Level Soccer Players
- A Two-Part Approach to Examine the Effects of Theacrine (TeaCrine®) Supplementation on Oxygen Consumption, Hemodynamic Responses, and Subjective Measures of Cognitive and Psychometric Parameters
- Cognitive Performance and Mood Following Ingestion of a Theacrine-Containing Dietary Supplement, Caffeine, or Placebo by Young Men and Women